Robins Financial Credit Union is the second largest credit union in the state of Georgia. Robins Financial's vision is to enhance the financial well-being of our members and community.
Robins Financial Credit Union was originally founded in 1954 as Robins Federal Credit Union by a group of 13 Robins Air Force Base civilian and military personnel. We opened the doors to our first full-service branch on Robins Air Force Base later that year. In the decades since, we have continued to grow and serve more of our community. In the 1970s, we opened a new location on Watson Boulevard, which serves as our headquarters today. In the 80s and 90s, our growth continued as we opened new branches throughout Middle Georgia. We also rolled out our first ATMs, and welcomed the hundred-thousandth member. In January 2016, Robins Federal Credit Union was converted from a Federal Charter to a State of Georgia Charter, becoming Robins Financial Credit Union. Converting to a state charter allowed us to expand our field of membership to serve even more of our community.
For decades, Robins Financial has been a cornerstone of Middle Georgia. Today, we remain steadfast in our commitment to our members. We invest in our members’ financial education with an ever-expanding collection of digital tools that make everyday banking easier, and guide our members through each financial milestone as life unfolds. From opening their first account, to buying their first car and their first home, to planning for retirement, we’re there for our members every step of the way.
As we move forward into the future, we are guided by our vision to enhance the financial well-being of our members and our community. Every day, we continue to honor our mission and live by our three core tenets: Member Focused. Financial Partners. Community Proud.
1967 Board Members in front of branch sign at original branch location
Robins Financial Headquarters in 1986 and in 2020
Newest Robins Financial branch location opened in 2018